Welcome to professional cosmetics internet shop www.beautypoint.pro
HOW TO BUY
All prices are in EUR including VAT 21%. The delivery is not included in price.
Select a product group and you will see all the items in this group. Click the item to familiarise yourself with the item and its price. To buy an item, press the “put in bag” button.
To change the quantity of the item or delete the item, press the “Bag” option and make the necessary changes.
If you are ready to order, please press the “BAG” button to display two order options on your screen:
* sign in
Please choose a more appropriate order type for you.
When you choose an order type, please select the form of payment and fill in the requested information. Your order is ready.
If you have problems with order, write to us email@example.com or call our customer hotline +371 29509509
Also you can order:
By phone: +371 29509509
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
General Data Protection Rules of Procedure entered into force on 25 May 2018 in the territory of the European Union (EU) ( Nr.2016/679 (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation. Further in text regulation)
How personal data is collected and used
1. Personal data shall be transmitted with the consent of the personal data subject when registering and drawing up an order (such as name, surname, personal identity number, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address) The received data shall be used for the according to accounting and transport documents in conformity with the requirements of regulatory enactments. We can use an e-mail address to send announcements/reminders about started but not completed item orders, and to send information about promotions and special offers.
2. Using cookies. Stored cookies allow to save information about your visits. Re-visiting a Beautypoint Internet store can avoid re-entering data.
Data processing objectives and legal bases
The Beautypoint Internet Store processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Preparation of documents for the transport of goods, invoices, otherdocuments to be executed.
- Planning and Business Analysis
- sending information on special offers and proposals
The Beautypoint Internet Store processes personal data in the following legal frameworks:
- for the fulfilment of legal obligations under regulatory enactments
- to ensure the legitimacy of interests
- for entering and executing the contract
- consent of the personal data subject
What personal information we transfer to third parties
To improve your loyalty to our Internet store Beautypoint, your transfer of personal data to third parties is strictly limited. However, we have the right to share your information with the following categories of third parties so that we can provide you with our services in full quality:
- Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods in our Beautypoint Internet shop can be handled by our payment service providers. We share with your transaction information with our payment service providers only for processing your payments, repaying your payments and complaints.
- We have the right to disclose your personal data to other service providers for the provision of special services. For example, hosting service providers, suppliers, those who provide servers and services, email providers, and text messages. By involving subcontractors, we shall take all necessary steps to ensure that those who process our data ensured the confidentiality of personal data.
Term of storage of personal data
The Beautypoint Internet store stores personal data in conformity with specified personal data processing purposes and requirements of regulatory enactments:
- data on transactions shall be stored for a maximum of 5 (five) years from the end of service
- other data according to the procedures specified in external regulatory enactments
- as long as the consent of the personal data subject to the database in question is valid, if there is no other legitimate justification for the processing of the data.
The Beautypoint Internet Store does not link the user's IP address and email address to data that allows you to identify the user. This means that each user session will be registered, but the user of the Internet store Beautypoint will remain anonymous.
In compliance with LR regulations, after concluding of contract, consumer may use rights of refusal and unilaterally withdraw from contract during 14 calendar days from day when commodity was received.
In regulations of Consumer protection, says, that consumer is responsible for safety of product during the 14 days period
The seller may deny you rights of refusal if:
* product used
* product damage
* product without original packing
* original packing is seriously damaged
You can use Your rights of refusal only if you can present a check.
If You decide to use Your Rights of refusal, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us +371 29509509.
If you have decided to conclude distance contract, i.e. to buy commodity using offer from catalogues, advertising published in press, which has attached order coupon, TV, radio, Internet, e-mail or any other means of sending or transmitting information, you must bear in mind following main criteria:
Information about commodity and its description
Information about the price of commodity (including all taxes)
Information about the procedure of payment, procedure of delivery and delivery costs
Information about rights of refusal
Information about vendor (name of company, registration number, address)
Remember! When you have made an order, you have concluded contract with vendor, which delegates responsibilities and obligations to both sides!
Rights of refusal
In compliance with LR regulations, after concluding of contract, consumer may use rights of refusal and unilaterally withdraw from contract during 14 calendar days from day when commodity was received, if there is no agreement with vendor about longer term.
Remember! If, before concluding of contract, vendor have not given written conformation or conformation in other, for consumer visually or audibly comprehendible and saveable, way to provided information specified in the above mentioned criteria, consumer may use rights of refusal and unilaterally withdraw from contract during 90 calendar days.
Vendor, in moment of selling of commodity or delivering of order, must provide refusal form to consumer, in which vendor’s title, address and description of refusal rights are indicated.
Sending of refusal in stated time vindicates consumer from all contractual obligations. Consumer liability is to return commodity to vendor during 7 days after sending of refusal form. On the other hand vendor’s liability is to repay to consumer money spent on commodity during 7 days after receiving of confirming document of payment.
Remember! Consumer is liable for quality and safety retain of commodity during exercise term of refusal rights.
Internet-shop Beautypoint tends to do everything for all of its customers, so please read the following rules carefully:
1. All goods have a manufacturer's warranty
2. At the time of arrival of the product, please make sure that the packaging of the product is not damaged and that the packaging is visually well-looking
4. The warranty card must contain: the name of the buyer, the name and address of the seller, the name and serial number of the item (if there are any) and the date of purchase of the item, including the stamp of the seller, the signature of the seller and the buyer. Otherwise, the warranty is invalid
5. Warranty in effect if you can provide a proof of purchase document (check, packing slip, invoice, receipt)
6. The warranty is not valid in cases where:
• You tried to fix problems yourself
• You have used an item for inappropriate purposes
• The problem occurred due to corrosion, humidity, dirt, water or sand
• You have used non-standard power units, accessories and spare parts
• The problem occurred with inadequate electrical network voltage, inadequate power block, inadequate battery, etc.
• the product does not have the appropriate packaging